• TSA Tech repair service provides warranty to products sold. The duration of the warranty is mentioned in the invoice of the purchase. This warranty, however, does not apply to:
(i) Damage to or loss of any software programs, data, or removable storage media
(ii) Units that has been repaired or attempted to be repaired by any other party
(iii) Accidents, lightning, water, fire, or any other such cause beyond the reasonable control of TSA Tech.
• Payment terms are Cash or EFTPOS only unless credit terms have been arranged with management before work has begun.
• All amounts owing to TSA Tech Ltd must be paid in full on collection of the unit. Units will remain the property of TSA Tech Ltd until payment is received in full. If repaired units are not picked up within 30 days of completion, the units will be kept in lieu of payment.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to backup all data before presenting the device for repair. TSA Tech takes no responsibility for data stored within the device.
• Warranty and insurance of units being service is the customer’s responsibility.
• All returned units must be in original condition with all original packaging, instructions, and proof of purchase. Returned units are subject to 30% minimum restocking fee. TSA Tech is unable to accept returns of software products due to copyright issues.
• In case of no claim or payment from the customer after a period of 6 months from receipt date of inspected/repaired products, TSA Tech will not be liable for any responsibility of storage and has the right to dispose the product under the policy.
• Inspection fee of $35.00 applies to all liquid damaged devices
• We perform services during our working hour, 9:00-17:30 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
• We will provide repair, update, installation, and other services required in relations to your equipment
• Urgent priority service is available for $50.00 extra
• TSA Tech accepts no responsibility for any damage to client’s hardware or lost data. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that adequate backups are done prior to any work.
• All repaired devices will have a 90-day warranty after completion and only valid for the repaired issue.
• Fee waiving will not apply to any liquid, impact, and damaged devices repaired by a third party
• TSA Tech accepts no responsibility for any additional damage caused during the process of inspection and repairing liquid/impact damaged devices
• TSA Tech will attempt our best endeavour to take care of your devices; however, every device supplied to us is at client’s risk. Please ensure that your device is insured.
• 3% surcharge applies to payments made by credit cards.
• All amounts owing to TSA Tech must be paid in full upon device collections. Devices will remain the property of TSA Tech until full payment is received. If payment is not received within 30 days of completion, the device will be kept in lieu of payment.
• Further testing cannot be executed on phones and tablets if the touch panel is broken. Additional charge may apply if there’s further hardware and/or software issue following the screen replacement.
• Further testing cannot be executed on laptops if the unit cannot be turned on. Additional charge may apply if there’s further hardware and/or software issue following the laptop’s initial problem.
• TSA Tech will not continue with a job if the unit is suspected as a stolen device.