ASUS GT-AC5300 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Extreme Gaming Router, Tri-Band & Quad-Stream AC5300, 8 x Gigabit LAN Ports, 2 x USB, Hardware & Software Gaming Accelerator, Game IPS, ROG Gaming Center
Best solution for VR gaming and 4K streaming
Rule the network – ROG Gaming Center keeps tabs on all the important gaming stuff, such as lag, traffic stats and device connections.
- Triple-level Game Acceleration – Accelerate game traffic every step of the way — from device to game server.
- Front-line network security – Neutralize internet threats before they hit your network.
- PC-grade CPU – Unrivaled quad-core processing power for ultimate network performance.
- Battle-ready hardware – Game-winning tri-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, with 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for wired devices and 2 x ultra-fast USB 3.0 ports.
RULE YOUR NETWORK!
The battle-ready ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 router is designed with just one mission in mind: Make your gaming network awesome. It's packed with powerful gaming optimizations, and delivers dominating Wi-Fi performance, rock-solid stability and state-of-the-art security. The ROG-themed Gaming Center interface provides easy point-and-click control over every incredible feature. Game Dashboard provides a real-time heads-up about all of your devices and connections, while Game IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) and Game Boost are the command centers for frontline network security and high-performance game acceleration. Other winning features include Gamers Private Network® support with WTFast®, congestion-busting Wi-Fi Radar, the Game Radar ping map that shows you where the fastest servers are, and VPN Fusion for simultaneously running a VPN alongside your web connection.
TRIPLE-LEVEL GAME ACCELERATION
ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 provides two gaming LAN ports that are optimized for gaming devices. All traffic on these ports is given top priority, so your gaming devices — or any other devices you want to connect to these ports — are always at the head of the internet queue!
Game Boost analyzes network traffic and prioritizes gaming packets, giving games a second level of acceleration for the best possible performance. Game Boost can be activated instantly with a single click on the Gaming Center dashboard, and it supports many popular consoles, including PS3™, PS4™, PS4™ Pro, PlayStation® Vita , Wii U™, Nintendo 3DS™ and Xbox One®.
ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 includes built-in support for the Gamers Private Network®, powered by WTFast®, which provides private, optimized internet connections to game servers¹, minimizing ping and latency to ensure smooth, lag-free gaming.
FORTIFIED FRONTLINE NETWORK SECURITY
To defend your network, ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 features Game IPS(Intrusion Prevention System), a state-of-the-art intrusion prevention system powered by Trend Micro™ technology. It protects your gaming network from external attacks and threats, neutralizing them before they can reach your network or devices. Even if your PC's security software isn't turned on — to get around blocked games, for example — Game IPS still protects your network from attacks and intrusions, giving you added peace of mind.
SIMULTANEOUS GAMING AND VPN
If you're fed up with virtual private networks dragging down game performance, ROG has the answer. ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 has a killer feature called VPN Fusion, which lets you run a VPN and an ordinary internet connection — simultaneously! So even if other network users need to use a VPN, you can still enjoy maximum gaming speeds.
YOUR OWN GAMING WI-FI BAND!
Have you ever dreamed of having a Wi-Fi router just for gaming? Dream no longer: With the tri-band ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 you can easily allocate one of the two 5GHz bands to gaming devices, while other devices use the second 5GHz band or the 2.4GHz band. And for playing VR games and streaming 4K UHD videos, its WAN-to-LAN speeds of up to 1900Mbps make GT-AC5300 the winning choice for everyone!
ROG knows exactly what top gamers need: ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 is built for full-on gaming action with hardware that's ready to meet the toughest challenges. Eight gigabit LAN ports provide the connections you need for all of your gaming devices, and two USB 3.0 ports give you high-speed access to files on USB storage. Hardcore NAS enthusiasts will appreciate the Link Aggregation feature that lets you team two LAN ports together into a single blisteringly fast 2Gbps connection*.
The ultimate router needs the ultimate processing power, so ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 is powered by a top-of-the-line 1.8GHz 64bit quad-core CPU that puts many desktop processors to shame. It offers more than enough power to handle anything you can throw at it, without skipping a beat — whether it's maximizing the WAN/LAN throughput for online gaming, supercharging USB data transfers, or powering your team's LAN party.
BUILT FOR WI-FI FREEDOM!
Wi-Fi is great, but not if it dies or slows down before it reaches your favorite gaming spot. To achieve the freedom you deserve, ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 features RangeBoost, a powerful range-enhancing combination of hardware and software that increases coverage while also significantly improving long-range throughput! At last, you decide where to play — instead of your router!
- Network Standard: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IPv4, IPv6
- Product Segment: AC5300 ultimate AC performance:1000+2167+2167 Mbps
- Coverage: Very large homes
- Data Rate
- 802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
- 802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
- 802.11n : up to 600 Mbps
- 802.11ac : up to 1734 Mbps
- 1024QAM (2.4GHz) : up to 1000 Mbps
- 1024QAM (5GHz) : up to2167 Mbps
- Antenna: External antenna x 8
- MIMO technology
- 2.4 GHz 4 × 4
- 5 GHz-1 4 × 4
- 5 GHz-2 4 × 4
- Wi-Fi Technology
- Beamforming: standard-based and universal
- 1024-QAM high data rate
- 20/40/80 MHz bandwidth
- Operating Frequency: 2.4G Hz, 5 GHz-1, 5 GHz-2
- Encryption: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , Radius with 802.1×, WPS support
- Firewall & Access Control:
- Firewall:SPI intrusion detection,DoS protection
- Access control:Parental control, Network service filter, URL filter, Port filter
- Management: UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log
- WAN Connection Type: Internet connection type : Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP
- RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 8
- USB 3.0 × 2
- Button: WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button, Wireless on/off Button, LED on/off Button
- Link Aggregation – 802.3ad
- Airtime Fairness
- Smart Connect
- Traffic Analyzer
- Adaptive QoS
- Parental Control
- Guest Network : 2.4 GHz x 3, 5 GHz-1 × 3, 5 GHz-2 × 3
- Mac OS Backup
- Enhanced media server (AiPlayer app compatible)
- Image : Jpeg
- Audio : mp3, wma, wav, pcm, mp4, lpcm, ogg
- Video : asf, avi, divx, mpeg, mpg, ts, vob, wmv, mkv, mov
- AiCloud personal cloud service
- 3G/4G data sharing
- Printer Server
- Multifunctional printer support (Windows only)
- LPR protocol support
- Support bt, nzb, http, ed2k
- Support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
- Upload and download bandwidth control
- Download scheduling
- Samba and FTP server with account management
- Dual WAN
- IPTV support
- Roaming Assist
- LED Indicator
- Power x 1
- Wi-Fi x 2
- WAN x 1
- LAN x 1
- WPS x 1
- Power Supply
- AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
- DC Output : 19 V with max. 3.42 A current
- Dimensions: 245 × 245 × 65 ~ mm (WxDxH) (Without Bezel)
- Weight: 1880 g
- Color: Black
- Package Content
- GT-AC5300 Extreme Gaming Router
- RJ-45 Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Operation mode
- Wireless router mode
- Access point mode